It’s been strange week indeed! I played “hookie” from my illustration to finish up other projects and relax with my boyfriend for Valentine’s Day. Not bad. Also, still finished up the next 2 spreads of the Circus book. 🙂
* Sign up for my newsletter and be a part of the first to know when the book is available!
Ah! Post Halloween, this week feels a little dull after such a fun weekend. But lots of fun things are happening in the blog and art world! Here’s another Fave 5!
- I love this process video by Scott Bakal painting the cover for SF Magazine.
- Gifted Magazine over at Creature Comforts is buzzing this week. But I especially loved the Making of Gifted post by Ez.
- Discovered the adorable Mochimochiland this week. Can these tiny knits get any cuter? 😀 Thanks for mentioning it on FB, Jessica!
- I always intend to try Design Sponge’s DIY projects, but never find the time. I am feeling some follow through with these simple and sweet vintage tin candles.
- Stop by Lorgie & Me on Etsy and fall in love with these gorgeous handmade refillable notebooks.