Whew! I can’t believe February is already almost over, and I am almost done with the second and final part of the commission that has been eating a lot of free time. It’s going to be awesome!
I did have some time this month to catch up on some serious blog reading and compiled my brief but fabulous list of favorite posts!
- Illustration Friday featured the whimsical work of Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli. She is a talented illustrator and totally worth a few minutes of your time 🙂
- I’m still loving this short animation featured on Lines and Colors this month: The Lighthouse Keeper!
- A grown-up spin on mac ‘n’ cheese: shells, fontina, spinach, and bacon! This recipe featured on Mint is sooooo good. I made it last week and melted with satisfaction.
- In love with these decorated chandeliers from the Stockholm Design Fair. Design*Sponge never lets me down.
- Finally, a link to more links from Crafting an MBA. I especially loved the last one with tips for improving your written communication.